Fedadvantage Critical Illness Insurance is now available to federal employees.
If you are working at least 20 hours a week, you and your family are eligible for a true guaranteed acceptance Critical Illness plan.
This exciting new FedAdvantage Critical Illness Plan offers full 24 hour, on the job coverage!
Plan Highlights include:
$10,000, $20,000 or $30,000
Benefits payable for:
- Heart Attack
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Major Organ Transplant
- *NEW* Alzheimer’s coverage
- *NEW* COVID-19 coverage
- Dependent Coverage
Critical Illness Benefit Highlights
This exciting new FedAdvantage Critical Illness plan offers lump sum cash payments to help with:
- Deductibles and coinsurance
- Caregiver expenses
- Home modifications
- Child care
- Travel to and from treatment centers
Multiple benefits may be paid due to multiple occurrences……If you had selected the $30,000 benefit, a heart attack may generate a $30,000 benefit and a subsequent diagnosis of breast cancer would generate a NEW $30,000 claim.
The maximum benefit per person is 500% of the base policy.
If you select the $30,000 plan, your maximum benefit could be as high as $150,000.
Additional FedAdvantage Critical Illness highlights:
- Full 24 hour on/off the job coverage
- Guaranteed acceptance…..no exams or medical questions
- Portability….may be continued if you leave the federal government
- Dependents coverage for spouse and eligible children